Jack Family

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wedding Trip

We had a very fun trip to Utah for Crystal and Mike's wedding!!

Jessi and I were glad to go early and help get ready for the celebrations...



We also had plenty of time to play games...



The wedding was beautiful, and we are so happy to have Mike join our family.



(Which is getting very large!)



We also got to spend time with Nate's family!! The day following the wedding we took a fun trip to Hogle Zoo together.



We were so glad the whole family was able to come.

4 comments:

Jenn H. said...

It was so good to see you I hope that everything is going well for you!!

Crissi said...

Oh, Crystal got married!? I'm so out of the loop. Next time you come to Utah I definitely need to make the trip to Salt Lake to see you. How wonderful, give her my congratulations.

Crystal and Mike said...

Love you Kay Kay! Thanks again for coming out!!!

Mom Alder said...

We had such a wonderful time!

We miss you!