We had a fun Easter this year! Jessica now knows about candy-she even got the idea that more eggs=more candy!! We were invited to an Easter egg hunt and party, so we got together with several of our friends.
Nate is now 27!! He still wants the same cake every year (chocolate with coconut/pecan frosting). I think Jessica liked it too.
Emily has discovered herself in the mirror. She seems to be pretty pleased about it too!
How fun! Your girls are beautiful and you just sound happy. Isn't it nice to just live life? The small joys are the best and family is what makes it all worth it. I really enjoy reading your posts and seeing the cute pics.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate! what cute girls I wish we could see you more.
What a sweet picture of Emily! Oh, and good choice on the cake Nathan!
How fun! Your girls are beautiful and you just sound happy. Isn't it nice to just live life? The small joys are the best and family is what makes it all worth it. I really enjoy reading your posts and seeing the cute pics.
Post a Comment