Jack Family

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

We had a lot of fun celebrating Halloween this year!

We picked out pumpkins at a pumpkin patch.



I kind of procrastinated on the Halloween costumes, but was still able to get them done in time-Hooray!
(Several people when they saw Jessica said, "Of course she's Snow White!")




Nate had a lot of fun carving his pirate and it turned out really well! Jessi and I just did the simple pumkin face.

3 comments:

We Krazy Knuts said...

Oh how cute!!! I can't believe how cute your girls are and how much they both look like you and Nate. I wish we were closer and our kids could be friends!
Good job on the costumes!

Mom Alder said...

Wow such cute costumes! KayLyn you are so creative. Nate has a special talent for carving! That pirate was amazing!

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

It was really fun to have you guys stay with us. Sorry about the horrible nights sleep though. I am still thinking about our game of Balderdash and how funny some of those answers were. Hopefully we get together again sooner than later. Maybe a meeting in the middle, Chicago?!?
p.s. Your girls are so cute!