Jack Family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nate's helicopter

This is my first ever posting on the blog, and I saved this moment for something very important. I want to show you all the helicopter that KayLyn gave me for Christmas this year.

It goes forward, backward, up, down, left, right, and everywhere in between! Landing on the oatmeal container has taken weeks of practice to learn; it's harder than it looks.

If electrical engineering doesn't pan out for me, maybe I'll become a pilot.


Thanks for the copter, KayLyn!

5 comments:

PC said...

That's awesome!

Crystal and Mike said...

that was very worthy of a first post!

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

How FUN!

Bruce Richards said...

Wow Nate! I'm impressed you landed it on the oatmeal. I hadn't realized big boys could still get so excited about Christmas presents until I saw your helicoptor.

Bruce Richards said...

PS There is a hospital right behind our house we hear the helicoptors flying in all the time...maybe you could get a job there.