I am so amazed at how creative Jessica is--she has quite an imagination!! She is always surprising me with the things that she comes up with:
This is her Peter Pan Costume, she ties a ruler on her hat for a feather, a necklace on her waist to hold on her dagger (magic wand.)
Her scuba diving costume:
She gave our Family Home Evening lesson this week on Lehi's dream. (I helped think of a couple ideas, but most of it was her.)
She didn't want anyone to have to be the bad guys, so she had the animals be those mocking in the
great and spacious building (couch).
A broomstick for the
iron rod.
The lamp for the
tree of life and some bright yellow candy for the
fruit.
3 comments:
Wow Jessica is so creative & such a smart girl!! I love all your posts! Baby Sarah is getting so big! You have such an adorable family! We love you all!
Holy cow, she is creative! That's totally awesome! I really am impressed with the things she comes up with. I don't even know if I would think of those things!
I love the mittens on her feet for flippers. What a smarty!
Post a Comment