We had a really fun time at the Bruderer Family Reunion last weekend! It was over by Soda Springs, Idaho. We played games, visited and had a great time. Jessica was, as usual, the star of the show-giving everyone smiles.
She was a good camping baby and we bundled her up in the tent with us.
Nate had time to make Jessica a toy out of a quakey branch-a rattle with three rings and a ball on the end. 
The Bruderers had lots of fun things going on. We got to be in the duck race, do a treasure hunt with metal detectors, and Nate cooked his potatoes for the dutch-oven cookoff. (I think they were the first things polished off.)
The Bruderers had lots of fun things going on. We got to be in the duck race, do a treasure hunt with metal detectors, and Nate cooked his potatoes for the dutch-oven cookoff. (I think they were the first things polished off.)
3 comments:
It looks like you had a really fun time. Jess is so cute.
I love your new post! It is about time that you where in a picture. If I tried to carve anything out of a stick I would most likely end up bleeding or missing a chunk of my hand. Nate is so "handy".
I hope you have fun with Rick and Crystal this weekend. See you soon, I can't wait! It makes me sad that the summer is over and you will be going back to school.
KayLyn your blog site is so cute! Yesterday Janice posted hers in my favorites with links to everyone's sites. I am so excited! Your pictures are so beautiful! Jessica is so beautiful! It was so wonderful to have you here. I hope that you have a great time in Monticello. I hope that you have a wonderful trip back to Ill. Thank you for showing everyone a great time river rafting etc. this summer. Love, you all Mom Alder
Post a Comment