We had a fun few days with our families before we made our trip. We got to stop in Salt Lake and Monticello. Jessica and I got to have our first "tea party" with Grandma Jack, Clarissa and Janelle.
We decided on our way over that we just had to stop and see some of the church history sites. We are so glad that we did-there were so many neat things to see and learn about. We went to Independence, the Liberty Jail, Far West and Adam-Ondi-Ahman in Missouri on Thursday. Then Friday we went to Nauvoo and the Carthage Jail in Illinois. It was wonderful, we only wish we could've spent more time at the various sites.
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are mature enough to have your own room now! Good luck back in IL.
I am glad you made it back ok and are getting settled. At least you got to enjoy some of the sites on your way. Is it nice to have Jess in her own room? I cant bring myself to put Haylee in her room yet, it is just that much farther to walk in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment