It has been nice to have a crib for Jessica. I think it is a lot more comfortable for her than the playpen this summer. She doesn't like to sleep in the comfy place I set her down in though, she always likes to find a corner to snuggle up in (and usually pull the bumpers down and kick her feet out the rails.)
Anyway...she always looks so cute when she finds a spot to fall asleep, and saves a lot of room for anyone else looking for a bed.

Speaking of comfy...Nate and I got a new bed this week! It is so nice and we're glad to finally put away our air mattress for camping.
5 comments:
Jessica looks pretty cumfy! Gald she loves her new bed, hope you also like yours! Love, Mom
Oops spelling error. I meant Glad. Love you all! Mom
Annie is the same way she likes to have her head smashed against the bars.
I love your picture of the tea party. It makes me want to get all dressed up and join you. Glad your almost moved in.
yea I am glad you are bloggers! Now weeep up with you! Love ya!
Now we can keep up with you! Is what it was supposed to say:)
Post a Comment