Here we are with the Lincoln family.
We got to take a tour of Lincoln's home, redone to be like it was when he lived there.
Jessica was very worn out after that and promptly fell asleep in her car seat, so I just sent Nate out to see the tomb up close.
We then drove on to St. Louis, Missouri and spent the night so we could go to the temple in the morning. Our hotel had a swimming pool and Jessica went swimming for the first time!
3 comments:
For fun!!! Is it starting to warm up at all their? How did Jess like swiming? We fill up our jetted tub and let the girls swim in that. I know its not as good as a real pool but they get a kick out of it:)
What a fun trip so how did you go to the temple with Jessica?
What a wonderful trip! You all look so cute! I am glad that yu get to do so many wonderful things and share them with us!
Post a Comment