After going to the temple on Saturday we went to the St. Louis zoo for the first time. There were so many trees, and it was so humid that it felt like a jungle-but it was fun! Jessica really liked seeing the animals, although she may have liked the everyday birds that landed on the ground just as much!



We only got to see half of the animals, so we'll have to go back-especially since it is free admission.
2 comments:
It looks like so much fun! I wish I could go back with you guys! Does Jessica make the animal sounds yet?
Going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO wanta come too too too were going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO. I must have heard this song for months from Ruston after a libary session on Zoo animals. He wants me to take him to jungle to see real animals in the WILD. (Ramsay is in Africa so now Rusty wants to go)
Post a Comment