There is a large section of town called "The Hill" which is basically Italian Town. There were lots of fun Italian restaurants to choose from-and ours ended up being delicious!!
Not only did this nice Italian man let us take a picture in front of his house, but invited us to walk around and look at all the Italian figurines, etc. in his yard.
We also went to get a famous St. Louis Concrete at Ted Drewe's. This frozen custard is so solid that they pass you the cup upside down! Nate found out the hard way that it doesn't take long for the sides to melt and you can no longer hold the concrete upside down.
I think Jessi ate most of our second round-it was hard for us to catch bites in between!!
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys are having fun.
KayLyn and Nate I wish I could be there!! I think of you daily and love and miss you! Keep us posted, I love the pics!
Post a Comment