Jack Family

Monday, August 10, 2009

Camping!!


We finally went camping this summer!! We went with our friends Joe, Ashley and Spencer Bair. (They are expecting a baby 9 days after us-last time our due dates were 12 days apart!)
It was raining as we drove there and set up our tents, but it cleared up quickly and we were able to start a fire and had a great time. Nate was able to use his dutch ovens again, and we had a lot of really good food. The Bairs introduced us to smores using a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. For any chocolate-peanut butter lovers, it was amazing!



We also had girls camp this week. I only ended up staying over one night. Our ward camp director, Marilee Johnson, did all the work, stayed the entire time, and did a great job!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun pictures! I was so sad when I realized I didn't get a picture of the kids watching the fire. You should check out our blog for a funny video of Spencer and Jessica dancing. :)

Crystal and Mike said...

Yea for camping!! And for girls camp!! Sadly enough you have gone more than me this year, and you have only gone once.

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

I love camping!!! We just got back from Lake Powell Lindsay did great in the tent for six nights straight I was really worried before we left but she slept better then at home.