Jessica can sometimes finish phrases in familiar books, rhymes, or songs. I realized the song "Heavenly Father Loves Me" has a lot of words she knows and we tried it out on her this morning. She was so cute we had to have her do it again so we could record her. (The word "tree" got her distracted finding trees out the window!)
Evans Family Visits
2 months ago
7 comments:
That is so cute KayLyn what a smart little girl!!
Dang cute.
Wow, that is so insane. Her language skills are just so amazing. Love the video!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT!! Give Jessica a big hug and kiss from me I can't wait to see you guys!!! Just about one month now!
Oh my Heck!! She is so amazing!! We just couldn't believe she knows that much already! Way to go, guys. You better watch out or she'll have her doctorate before Nate!
What a cutie!!!
Thanks to Crystal she showed me this cute and smart baby! I am so slow looking at the blogs. Thank you for sharing, Jessica is so cute! You are such great parents! Tell her, "Grandma loves her and we will see you soon, in one month!"
Post a Comment