Jack Family

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Emily is here!

That's right, Emily Jack was born Tues Jan 12 at 12:47 a.m. It was an unexpected and late night rush to the ER Monday night under potentially serious conditions, but everything turned out good in the end.

Within one hour of arriving at the hospital, Emily was removed via a quick emergency c-section. Emily had a rough first few minutes of life, but she's doing very well now, as is KayLyn.

Emily weighs 6 lbs 7 oz, and is 19" long.

We're so grateful to all those who have helped and have offered to help. We especially appreciate the prayers in our behalf.







12 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I am so glad that you are both ok that is scary. She looks great Congratulations!!!

Jenn H. said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad that everything turned out okay!! Must have been very scary!!

We Krazy Knuts said...

Oh, I'm so glad that she's here and you're both doing well!!! She's beautiful!
Have fun with two little ones!! It's great!

Crystal and Mike said...

She is beautiful!! And she does look like KayLyn! Lucky Emily and lucky you!!!

Rick and Camille said...

Emily is so cute! We are so happy to know that everything is ok with Kaylyn and the baby!

THE RHOADES said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl!!

Erik said...

Congrats! Glad everybody is okay.

Gentry, Heidi, and Olivia said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I am sorry to hear that everything was so scary, but I am VERY glad that everything turned out so well.

Ashley said...

Yay, Emily! We're so excited to meet her. Congrats to the new family of four!

Ivy said...

Welcome Emily!

Mom Alder said...

We are so happy, proud, and excited for you and for us! Emily is beautiful and so are all of you!
Heavenly Father has blessed us all sooo much again!
I am glad that I get to come and see you in a couple of weeks!

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

I love you guys what a cute new addition to your family!!! KayLyn be sure to take it easy it's Nate's turn to do all the work.