We picked up Alden and Kira in Chicago the day after Christmas and they spent the next week with us. We saw the sights in Chicago and later traveled to Springfield and Nauvoo. We also celebrated the New Year together.
Then Jessica turned 2 and got to open more presents and eat cake!
3 comments:
It looks like so much fun! I miss you and can't believe it has been a year since I was there for her first birthday!
I am so glad that you could have some fun company for the holidays, how fun. We missed you over christmas. Keep us updated on baby status.
Oh how fun!!! You guys are so cute! I hope everything goes well with the new little one! Two kids is fun.
I love Jessica's little carousel cake...did you make it? How? What was the top made of? It was so so cute!
Post a Comment