Jack Family

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oceanside

Last weekend we visited the Tillamook cheese factory and got to look through windows at workers cutting huge blocks of cheese. We also got to sample cheese, and even though we were there around 9 AM we were all feeling up to eating some ice cream. It was so good especially with their delicious waffle cones made right there!

Afterward we went to Oceanside to see a new beach-which of course was very beautiful. We even got to walk through a tunnel to access another beach on the other side of a huge rock!





3 comments:

Brittany Petersen said...

That looks so pretty! I hope to get up there someday, I hear so many wonderful things.

Rick and Camille said...

Looks great!!! I love your new family pictures, they are adorable!!! We are still trying to plan when we can come up and see you, right now we are thinking middle to end of July- would this work for you? I'll get you a date as soon as we figure out our work schedules!

Ashley said...

Wow, looks like you're having great summer adventures! And I love your new pictures as well. So, so sweet.