Jack Family

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jessi in Italian

So, I have been swapping babysitting for voice lessons with my friend for a couple months. I really haven't been practicing enough, but I guess enough for Jessica to catch on to some of the song I have been learning.

I just busted out laughing when Jessica sang this to me yesterday. I had her sing it to Nate and he recorded her. (Please forgive his snort in the middle as he tries to hold back laughter.)

6 comments:

THE RHOADES said...

So cute!! What a good little singer :)

We Krazy Knuts said...

That really was pretty good! She has a cute little voice and sounded like she was in tune and everything! So cute!!!

Brittney Richards said...

a bilingual singer. So cute.

Rick and Camille said...

How adorable! Looks like she wants to be a singer just like her mommy :)

Crystal and Mike said...

Very Impressive! Although knowing Jessica, I am not a bit surprised. Love you!

Ashley said...

That really was good. How awesomely hilarious! And the snort is great. :) Is the little scale at the end part of the song or a little sample of the warm-ups you've been doing?