So exciting. Congratulations!
Congratulations guys! You look like you have been up to a lot of fun! You have adorable girls too!
Congratulations again Kaylyn. Think of how much money you will save not having to buy new clothes. :)Can't wait to see pictures of her.
Congratulations KayLyn! That is so exciting!
Wahoo!! We are excited for you guys!
Yeah Kaylyn Girls are so FUN!!!
Yay, babies are so fun! Congrats!
I'm starting to wonder if engineer daddies just produce more girls. Anyway, I'm so excited for you and your new addition! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So exciting. Congratulations!
Congratulations guys! You look like you have been up to a lot of fun! You have adorable girls too!
Congratulations again Kaylyn. Think of how much money you will save not having to buy new clothes. :)Can't wait to see pictures of her.
Congratulations KayLyn! That is so exciting!
Wahoo!! We are excited for you guys!
Yeah Kaylyn Girls are so FUN!!!
Yay, babies are so fun! Congrats!
I'm starting to wonder if engineer daddies just produce more girls. Anyway, I'm so excited for you and your new addition! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment