Sarah waited until the scheduled C-section to come, so we got to go to the hospital for a lot of preparation!
All went well with the surgery and Sarah was born at 12:30pm and weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces!
She has more hair than our other girls did and it is dark like Nate's...we'll see how long it lasts.
Her sisters were very excited to meet her. Jessica is saying, "ooooooooooooh she is too tiny teeny!"
Emily is super cute with her and always has something to tell me that Sarah is doing (or questions about why she is doing something or other.)
Easter Sunday at the hospital.
The Easter bunny found our house a little late this year, when everyone was home together again!
The older girls were a little more excited than Sarah was.
It is amazing how much we love our precious little girl when she has just arrived. She is an angel!
6 comments:
Sarah is so adorable!! Congratulations!! We are so excited to meet her & to see you all next month!!
Congratulations again!! She's so cute. I forget how tiny a newborn is. You all look happy, and so fun to have all 3 girls together. Thanks for the pictures. Wish we could meet her. We miss you.
Congratulations! Glad all are doing well.
And can I just say that Emily's face really reminds me of Nate???
Oh so sweet!!! You have such an adorable family!
What a darling! Congratulations to you all!
Congratulations on 3 kids! I can't believe it! Hey, I have a favor to ask of you, Nate. Erik is graduating from med school next Saturday (the 19th)and his dad is putting together a surprise video for him, with congrats and advice from his friends and family. I thought it would be fun for some of his old roommates to contribute. If you could send me your email at lollymerkley@gmail.com, I could forward on his dad's email to you. Thanks - hope you get this in time!
Post a Comment