Nate did it, he graduated with his Ph.D.!! 5 years ago, we thought this day would never come, but it did, and it was so wonderful!
I am so proud of Nate, he worked so hard, and sacrificed so much for his family, and with the Lord's help we made it!
Nate's parents came to celebrate with us, and we had a wonderful time together!
6 comments:
OH my word! Yay Nate!!!!!! That's so awesome! I don't think we could have done it...you guys are amazing!
Congrats!
Do you guys know where you'll be ending up?
Congratulations, Dr. Jack! And congrats to the rest of the Jack family for making it through. I'm excited for you guys.
Congratulations! So exciting! Preston and I are counting down the day's until Preston graduates. Just over a year left. Your girls are adorable. You look great, as always! Hope everything else is going great for your family!
Congratulations Dr. Jack! Did you end up buying your robes? You look good dressed in the robes of the apostate priesthood. I get to put mine back on this Saturday.
Congratulations to you all! Happy graduation!
A belated congrats for all of your family's accomplishments! Miss you and think of you often.
Post a Comment